: email@example.com CV
: here Google Scholar
- "Unrolling SGD: Understanding Factors Influencing Machine Unlearning" (slides) Anvith Thudi, Gabriel Deza, Varun Chandrasekaran, Nicolas Papernot. Proceedings of the 7th IEEE European Symposium on Security and Privacy
- "On the Necessity of Auditable Algorithmic Definitions for Machine Unleaning" (slides) Anvith Thudi, Hengrui Jia, Ilia Shumailov, Nicolas Papernot. Proceedings of the 31st USENIX Security Symposium
- "Proof of Learning: Definintions and Practice"Hengrui Jia, Mohammad Yaghini, Christopher A. Choquette-Choo, Natalie Dullerud, Anvith Thudi, Varun Chandrasekaran, Nicolas Papernot. Proceedings of the 42nd IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy
- "Selective Classification via Neural Training Dynamics" Stephan Rabanser, Anvith Thudi , Kimia Hamidieh, Adam Dziedzic, Nicolas Papernot
- "Bounding Membership Inference"Anvith Thudi, Ilia Shumailov, Franziska Boenisch, Nicolas Papernot
- "SoK: Machine Learning Governance" Varun Chandrasekaran, Hengrui Jia, Anvith Thudi, Adelin Travers, Mohammad Yaghini, Nicolas Papernot
A collection of expository essays written while studying C* algebras and their classification under Prof. George Elliott.
The goal of these essays is to present the main prerequisite ideas for a particular problem in one relatively short document (as a sort of reference guide with a common theme).
- Category Theory and Classification
- The Classification of "Nice" C* Algebras
- The Atiyah-Singer Index Theorem (Note: indirectly motivated by a graduate course in Riemannian Geometry and the notion of index in terms of variations)
- Graphs and C* Algebras (Note: was taking a graduate course in combinatorics and hence had graphs on my mind)
- Irrational Rotational Algebras (Note: this is often the first concrete example on the classification of C* algebras one sees)